Thursday, June 24, 2021
12:00 – 1:00 pm
Join Jay Stark and Teresa Walker as they share insights from personal experiences with managing the ripple effect of unpreparedness on family, mental health, and the future ahead.
Teresa Walker is an Inspirational Facilitator. Her message is to EMPOWER others to “Make The Most With Your Moments.”
She connects through speaking engagements, workshops and one on one.
Through her own personal journey of experiences and learning she has come to understand and accept that life is about a string of moments and the personal choice of having the tools and connections ~ as well being able to use them.
What you will take away:
- Breaking the “Rules” on How to be a Widow
- The ripple effect of unpreparedness on your family, your mental health, and future
- 3 Things A Widow Should Know … Before She Becomes a Widow
- Advice to help provide confidence and control of your finances.
- Insights and tools for living a fulfilled life and making the most with your moments.
Jay Stark is a recognized Financial Educator, Author, Speaker and Retirement Planner, with a specialized focus on Philanthropy, whom you may have seen on CTV Saskatoon and in The Star Phoenix and Thrive magazine. Jay has also released his Special Report, titled “The 7 Mistakes Canadians Make When Giving to Charities”, which can be obtained through Sutton Wealth Planning. As a partner, Certified Financial Planner and President of Sutton, Jay advises individuals, families and business owners on how to significantly reduce their income and estate taxes, realize their goals and creating a lasting legacy.