No Surprises. No Rushed Decisions.
- As part of our Sutton SmartFit™ process, we use the Sutton Employee Engagement Wheel™ to maximize the nine components of your total rewards plan.
- Our trademark process uncovers gaps and inconsistencies as well as opportunities, allowing us to better tailor advice to you, engage your team members, and create long-term stability for your business.
- You will always know exactly what you are paying for.
Innovative, Strategic Benefit Plans
- Partnering with Sutton Benefits & Pension’s gets you access to our leading-edge tools, connections, and resources that help you achieve your desired results. You’ll be the first to learn about new trends and best practices.
- We are proactive with comprehensive, holistic reviews to assess risks, opportunities, and trends in your claims data.
- Together, we’ll prioritize action items that will empower you to attract the talent your business deserves.
- We’ll handle the evaluations, analysis, and negotiations so you can focus on what you do best.
Pension and Group Retirement Savings Plans
Contributing to a secure future for your employees can improve your bottom line, attract new talent, and retain your key players.
- Sutton Benefits & Pension helps you leverage the link between employee financial wellness and health, performance, and productivity.
- We provide resources and education to enhance employee financial preparedness, and we’ll always keep you up to date on trends in retirement readiness, legislative changes, and best practices.
- We review your group retirement savings plan investments and provide strategies with the controls and structure to fit your needs, budget, and unique group retirement savings program.
Gain a Competitive Edge for Your Business Today
For businesses with fewer than 100 employees, our block advantage enhances buying power, helping you make smart decisions about your benefits.
- You will save money, and your rates won’t be affected by other companies’ claims.
- The block arrangement allows your company to compete on a larger scale with lower administration costs, better benefits, and rate stability to get the most value for your employees.
For companies with more 100 employees, Sutton Beneﬁts & Pension will ensure the right ﬁt while you focus on growing your business.
- We’ll customize a compelling benefits strategy that will save you time and money.
- You will have access to additional services, including employee onboarding and employee-driven online enrollment.
Backed by Benefits Alliance
Sutton Benefits & Pension is the only member Benefits Alliance in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Our membership with Canada’s leading national alliance of independent benefit and pension advisors give you a competitive advantage:
- Preferred Pricing
- HR Services, Library & Customized Tools
- Benchmarking and National Trend Data
- Flex Accounts – Health, Wellness and Charity
- Executive Medical Programs
- Telemedicine Options
- Disability Management Specialists
- Pooled Group Plans for Small Businesses
- Employee Assistance & Mental Health Programs
- Employee Engagement Platform
- Preferred Pharmacy Networks
- Voluntary Critical Illness & Insurance Options
- Exclusive Employee Perks
- Group Retirement Savings Plans
Our company, Loraas, is very pleased with the service that Sutton Benefits & Pension provides. They truly care about what matters to our company and acts in our best interests. We receive excellent, timely and professional service from Sutton Benefits & Pension. Our expectations are quite high and we are completely satisfied with their responsiveness and quick address of any concerns, issues or opportunities. Sutton Benefits & Pension often goes above and beyond and that has made a tremendous difference for us. Thank you!
Lynne Back | Loraas Disposal
Peace of mind is knowing for certain that you’re doing everything you can do to provide a meaningful employee experience to attract and retain your key players, so you can focus on achieving the best results for your business.
Take advantage of a quick assessment with no risk and no obligation to explore potential gaps & inconsistencies in your benefits & pension plan. Book a time now.
By providing your email address, you provide Sutton Benefits & Pension Inc. with your express consent to receive Commercial Electronic Messages related to information about benefits and pension that may be of interest to you. If you no longer want to receive emails of this nature, you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting email@example.com