Advantages of the STA Group Benefits Plan
Being part of an association plan enhances your buying power, allowing you to compete on a larger scale with lower administration costs, better benefits and rate stability to get the most value from your benefits.
Customizable plan designs to meet member priorities while staying competitive, stable and transparent.
Local Trusted Advisor
Sutton Benefits & Pension, your local specialist, is based out of Saskatoon, SK. With the partnership between Sutton Benefits & Pension and Canada’s Leading National Alliance of Independent Group Benefits Advisors, you are gaining the competitive advantage in your industry.
Trucking is Driving Change. You Can Too!
Request A Quote Today! Complete the short from below.
STA Quote Request Form
Backed by The Benefits Alliance Group
Sutton Benefits & Pension is the only member of the Benefits Alliance Group in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Our membership with Canada’s leading national alliance of independent benefit and pension advisors give you a competitive advantage:
- Preferred Pricing
- HR Services, Library & Customized Tools
- Benchmarking and National Trend Data
- Flex Accounts – Health, Wellness and Charity
- Executive Medical Programs
- Telemedicine Options
- Disability Management Specialists
- Pooled Group Plans for Small Businesses
- Employee Assistance & Mental Health Programs
- Employee Engagement Platform
- Preferred Pharmacy Networks
- Voluntary Critical Illness & Insurance Options
- Exclusive Employee Perks
- Group Retirement Savings Plans