Sutton Benefits & Pension is proud to be the only Benefits Alliance member in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
Being able to collaborate with other like-minded independent firms enhances our proactive efforts to keep abreast the latest group benefit trends, tools and best practices happening across Canada. More informed decisions allows you to become leaders in your industry with leading-edge proprietary benefits, services and preferred pricing to better attract and retain the talent you need to continue to build your business.
The advantages available to your business:
- Preferred Pricing
- HR Services, Library & Customized Tools
- Executive Medical Programs
- Disability Management Specialists
- Small Group Insurance Programs
- Health Care Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance & Wellness Programs
- Employee Engagement Platform
- Preferred Pharmacy Networks
- Voluntary Critical Illness
- Group Retirement Plans
- Benchmarking and National Trend Data
Benefits Alliance is Canada’s Leading National Alliance of Independent Employee Benefit Advisors created in 1998 to give employers of all size independent collective intelligence and buying power. Benefits Alliance Group manages approximately $1.4 billion of group insurance premium and over $3.5 billion in retirement plan assets on behalf of more than 8,000 Employers, which gives Sutton Benefits & Pension the critical mass to leverage and provide better solutions and pricing for you, our valued clients.