No Surprises. No Rushed Decisions.
- As part of our Sutton SmartFit™ process, we use the Sutton Employee Engagement Wheel™ to maximize the nine components of your total rewards plan.
- Our trademark process uncovers gaps and inconsistencies as well as opportunities, allowing us to better tailor advice to you, engage your team members, and create long-term stability for your business.
- You will always know exactly what you are paying for.
Innovative, Strategic Benefit Plans
- Partnering with Sutton Benefits & Pension’s gets you access to our leading-edge tools, connections, and resources that help you achieve your desired results. You’ll be the first to learn about new trends and best practices.
- We are proactive with comprehensive, holistic reviews to assess risks, opportunities, and trends in your claims data.
- Together, we’ll prioritize action items that will empower you to attract the talent your business deserves.
- We’ll handle the evaluations, analysis, and negotiations so you can focus on what you do best.
Pension and Group Retirement Savings Plans
Contributing to a secure future for your employees can improve your bottom line, attract new talent, and retain your key players.
- Sutton Benefits & Pension helps you leverage the link between employee financial wellness and health, performance, and productivity.
- We provide resources and education to enhance employee financial preparedness, and we’ll always keep you up to date on trends in retirement readiness, legislative changes, and best practices.
- We review your group retirement savings plan investments and provide strategies with the controls and structure to fit your needs, budget, and unique group retirement savings program.
Gain a Competitive Edge for Your Business Today
For businesses with fewer than 100 employees, our block advantage enhances buying power, helping you make smart decisions about your benefits.
- You will save money, and your rates won’t be affected by other companies’ claims.
- The block arrangement allows your company to compete on a larger scale with lower administration costs, better benefits, and rate stability to get the most value for your employees.
For companies with more 100 employees, Sutton Beneﬁts & Pension will ensure the right ﬁt while you focus on growing your business.
- We’ll customize a compelling benefits strategy that will save you time and money.
- You will have access to additional services, including employee onboarding and employee-driven online enrollment.
Backed by The Benefits Alliance
Sutton Benefits & Pension is a member of the Benefits Alliance in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Sutton’s membership with Canada’s leading national alliance of independent benefit and pension advisors gives you a competitive advantage. Benefits Alliance is Canada’s leading voice for independent benefit solutions. Member firms are peer-nominated, only the best advisors providing the best advice are invited to join. Through the Benefits Alliance, member firms are able to leverage the size and experience of the collective group to provide our clients a qualitatively superior experience and offer unique products and services and competitive pricing to our valued clients.
The entire team at Sutton is amazing and has gone above and beyond to provide exceptional support, valuable educational and networking opportunities, and personalized services to our company. When we decided to partner with Sutton Benefits and Pension, we knew almost immediately that we had made the right choice. Sutton took the time to genuinely understand our needs and how we want to support our team members. They have helped us solve issues and align our plan to one that’s more meaningful to our team, and we know we can always count on them to be there when we need them.
Joanne Ubell | Prairie Meats
Peace of mind is knowing for certain that you’re doing everything you can do to provide a meaningful employee experience to attract and retain your key players, so you can focus on achieving the best results for your business.
Take advantage of a quick assessment with no risk and no obligation to explore potential gaps & inconsistencies in your benefits & pension plan. Book a time now.
By providing your email address, you provide Sutton Benefits & Pension Inc. with your express consent to receive Commercial Electronic Messages related to information about benefits and pension that may be of interest to you. If you no longer want to receive emails of this nature, you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting email@example.com